Krewe of Morpheus
Frequently Asked Questions about Ordering:
I am having trouble placing my layaway order, how does it work?
- Click on the “Layaway Process” tab at the top of the home page for instructions that will guide you through the process. If you are still having trouble placing the order, you can call our office at 504-934-8440 and we will be happy to assist you.
Is there a float loading fee to get my items placed in my float position?
- As long as one of your orders contains at least one Morpheus Package, any additional Morpheus a la carte merchandise can be added to your order without an additional float loading fee. Riders who do not purchase a Morpheus Package must meet a minimum of $200 and pay the loading fee to have their Morpheus a la carte float loaded. For orders placed in the Mardi Gras Spot store, riders must purchase a Morpheus package and spend a minimum of $150 to have their retail store merchandise loaded into their float position.
I am ordering for myself and a friend/relative, how do I get their order loaded in their spot?
- If you are placing an order for another rider, the box entitled “same as billing address” should NOT be checked, and instead the name of the rider should be included in the “Ship to” field. This means if a relative or spouse is paying on a rider’s behalf, the rider’s name needs to be placed in the “Ship to” field or we may have difficulty getting the order associated with the correct rider. To avoid any confusion, please place SEPARATE orders for each rider and indicate the rider name in the “Ship to” area on our site.
When is the deadline to place an order?
- The deadline for Morpheus merchandise to be purchased is January 16, 2023.
If I want to buy generic merchandise from Plush Appeal, can I have those items loaded?
- YES, as long as you have purchased an Morpheus Package and meet the minimum amount of $150 value BEFORE TAX and AFTER ANY DISCOUNTS. You will indicate your float lieutenant in the “notes” section and you must use the zip code 70119 and our store address as your “ship to” address. DO NOT use your billing address in the “ship to” field or YOU WILL BE ASSESSED A SHIPPING FEE. Choose "In-Store Pickup" as this shipping method. The instructions are available at the check-out screen on the retail store website. You may also choose to come in to our retail store to select your items and speak with a sales associate at check-out to indicate you want your retail store order float loaded with your merchandise. Store orders must be placed by December 31, 2022 to be eligible for float loading.